End of Tenancy Cleaning
The end of a tenancy is always a busy time, with Tenants moving from one property to a new home and Landlords wanting the property to be left in a spotless condition for the next set of Tenants. Grabbit Squad specialise in offering end of tenancy cleans.
What is included in Cleaning?
- We use the hot water extraction with shampooing.
- Hot water with cleaning solutions are injected into the carpet and then immediately removed.
- Not all spot and stains are possible to come out and we know that as a fact, we do not give you a guarantee for stains like blood, wine, oil or coffee that will come out, but definitely they will look much better.
- Cleaning, dusting and vacuuming;
- Dusting and polishing of the windows sills, woodwork, shelves, skirting boards;
- Vacuuming of the carpets and washing hard floors throughout;
- Cleaning of all the mirrors and windows from inside.
- Removing all grease and grime from work surfaces and cabinet fronts;
- Cleaning of all the kitchen appliances from inside and outside-fridge, freezer, microwave, oven/cooker, washing machine, dish washer etc. ;
- Cleaning of all the kitchen cupboards from inside and outside;
- Scrub, descale and disinfect sink, taps, tiles and floor; cleaning and wiping all of the kitchen surfaces.
- Scrubbing, descaleing, disinfecting and deodorizing of the bathtub, sink, shower, shower screen, tiles, floor and toilets;
- Cleaning of the bathroom cabinets, mirrors and windows.
- The standard End of Tenancy Clean includes hand cleaning to the oven &hob, however where ovens have been well used, we highly recommend an Professional Oven Steam Clean which removes all dirty, grease and burnt food etc. This can be ordered with the Standard Tenancy Clean for an additional £42.00