We are pleased to see you accepting our quote. Choosing us means you and your goods will be in safe hands with our fully trained and professional staff.
We pride ourselves in delivering a high standard in customer service.
Our quote includes:
- Vocational & helpful staff
- Loading & unloading (not packing unless is requested on time -1 week before – by the Customer)
- Room to room service (floors/room numbers must be mentioned)
- Fully equipped van (blankets, straps, tools)
- By accepting our quote, you also accept our T&Cs
Please read these Terms carefully before you place your booking with us.
- We reserve the right:
- to cancel any jobs that has been already accepted if unexpected circumstance occurs
- to apply extra charges in case there are any changes in the inventory list and additional items has been added
- to apply the agreed hourly rate during a moving if there is any waiting time due to keys not being available to the Customer’s property and we can unload the van at an appropriate place at the Customer’s property
- to take any other jobs on, unless the Customer required the van only for this job
- to apply extra charges if the Customer requires any dismantling or assembling which haven’t been agreed during booking
- to apply extra charges if any floor levels were not mentioned previously
- to apply extra charges if any delay is caused by the customer (e.g. everything is not packed, waiting for keys, incorrect address, etc)
- All damages/complaints must be reported at the time of delivery or within 24 hours, a written copy of the claim must be provided with full details however we are not liable for any damages due to tight hallways/stairways/corners, small doorframes
- Weight of items to be lifted is limited by Health and Safety Regulations therefore we reserve the right to empty or dismantle any item and apply extra charge for this
- Cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 6 hours of the agreed meeting time, cancellation fee is 2 hours to be paid with the agreed hourly rate
- Customers must be at least 18 years of age to use Compare the Man and Van and must provide up-to-date, valid and complete contact information with a valid email address
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. Please, therefore, check this page from time-to-time to take notice of any changes as they are binding upon you when they are made
- For each transaction you can, if you wish, rate our service by leaving feedback on our site
- If at pick up point or delivery location nobody is present, and drivers are not able to reach anyone on phone, drivers will only wait for an hour and the previously agreed price must be paid
- Any parking expenses must be paid and arranged by customer
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all fridge freezers are fully defrosted, and all other appliances must be completely dry with no residual fluid.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all fridge freezers are fully emptied, to lessen the weight, and free from any kitchen casing/unit fitting
- It is the customer’s responsibility to unplumb washing machines/dishwashers prior to our arrival
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that that all washing machines/dishwashers are free from any kitchen casing/unit fitting
- No abuse will be tolerated to our drivers, if the driver is forced to terminate a job because of abuse from a customer, the customer will still be charged in full. We retain the right to cancel a booking if the customer is abusive to our drivers
- Customers can travel in the van with the driver. Spare seats are based on our van size. The number of seats needed by customer needs to be requested in advance
- In the highly unlikely event that our drivers do not arrive at your pick-up address as arranged, please contact us
- In the event of cancellation from drivers you will get a full refund if anything has been paid in advance
We reserve the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please monitor and review regularly.
Last Update 24/01/2019